Resort & Second-Home Property Specialist Certification
The Resort & Second-Home Property Specialist (RSPS) certification will appeal to REALTORS® in resort and second-home markets around the world who wish to distinguish themselves among their peers and among consumers. Practitioners who facilitate the buying, selling, or management of properties for investment, development, retirement, or second homes—in a resort, recreational and/or vacation destination capacity— are involved in this market niche. Those who want to dedicate themselves to lifestyle real estate will benefit from earning this certification.
HOW TO EARN THE RSPS CERTIFICATION:
- Successfully complete the one-day Resort & Second-Home Specialist (RSPS) Certification Course
- Submit application and one-time application fee of $194.50
- Be a member in good standing in NAR (or NAR cooperating international association)
- No annual certification dues (except for maintained membership in NAR).
- International REALTORS® must maintain membership in NAR as an International REALTOR® Member by paying annual dues of $75
For more information: