e-Pro® Certification Program
NAR’s e-Pro® certification program was developed through a partnership of the National Association of REALTORS® and the Social Media Marketing Institute (SMMI) to help real estate professionals broaden their technology skills and compete effectively in today’s market.
The first part of NAR’s e-PRO® certification provides high-level digital marketing theory, with practical suggestions for its consistent implementation. You will examine the modern consumer and discover how to capture and convert these prospects into clients. You will dive into an overall online marketing strategy that includes how to use content to engage consumers.
Using the concept of the Hub and Spokes online marketing model, you will learn how to optimize your primary web-based presence (your hub) and align your other online marketing activities (your spokes) to connect with modern consumers and convert them into clients.
You will also discover where to focus your efforts in social media and how to develop a consistent and sustainable content creation strategy. This course provides a thorough overview of social networks like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn as well as image-focused social networks like Instagram and Pinterest. Intellectual property rules will also be covered, and online advertising and paid marketing will be touched upon.
In addition to using technology to market your business, market your listings and connect with clients, technology is used throughout the buying and selling process. When home buyers and sellers do business with real estate professionals, they trust that the information they share will be kept confidential – so it is up to you to protect your clients’ data and protect it from data breaches.
In the second half of the course you will learn about the importance of data privacy and security as well as how to develop data privacy policies and procedures and fulfill legal responsibilities created by a data breach.
HOW TO EARN E-PRO® CERTIFICATION:
- Complete e-Pro® course and exam in classroom or online.
- Submit application and one-time application fee of $149.00.
- Be a member in good standing in NAR (or NAR cooperating international association).
- No annual certification dues (except for maintained membership in NAR) required.
- International REALTORS® must maintain membership in NAR as an International REALTOR® Member by paying annual dues of $75
- Elective or credit toward the ABR®, SRS and PMN designations.
- Additional and timely technology training available for REALTORS® through NAR’s Tech Edge one-day conference events.
For more information: