Short Sales & Foreclosure Resource (SFR®) Certification
Knowing how to help sellers maneuver the complexities of short sales as well as help buyers pursue short sale and foreclosure opportunities are not merely good skills to have in today's market — they are critical. And while short sales and foreclosures are not for the faint of heart, agents with the proper tools and training can use these specialty areas to build their business for the long term. The Short Sales & Foreclosure Resource (SFR) certification gives you these tools so that you can direct distressed sellers with confidence and compassion.
HOW TO EARN THE SFR® CERTIFICATION:
- Successfully complete the one-day Short Sales and Foreclosures: What Real Estate Professionals Need to Know course
- Submit application and one-time fee of $175
- Be a member in good standing in NAR
- No annual certification dues (except for maintained membership in NAR).
- International REALTORS® must maintain membership in NAR as an International REALTOR® Member by paying annual dues of $75
- Elective credit for ABR® designation
For more information: