At Home with Diversity Certification
At Home With Diversity is an educational experience designed to present a picture of the changing face of the real estate industry. More importantly, the class teaches REALTORS® how to work effectively with—and within—a rapidly changing multicultural market. Diversifying your clientele means learning the practical skills and tools to expand business and effectively service all cultural groups. This certification addresses issues of diversity, fair housing, and cultural differences. The course teaches you to transact business in culturally competent ways.
How to earn the At Home With Diversity certification:
- Be a member in good standing of the National Association of REALTORS®
- Complete NAR’s At Home With Diversity course, available online or in classrooms
- Upon course completion, receive email with link to submit the application fee. Pay one-time application fee in the amount of $75 to become certified.
- No annual certification dues (except for maintained membership in NAR).
- International REALTORS® must maintain membership in NAR as an International REALTOR® Member by paying annual dues of $75
For more information: