Real estate professionals encounter all sorts of people, personalities, situations, behind the scenes issues and adverse and competing objectives of the parties. This course provides the tips and tools you need to master to effectively advocate for your clients.
- When and how to negotiate
- Craft a plan/strategy for any negotiation
- Recognize patterns and tactics being utilized
- Adjust your communication style to achieve optimum results with any party in the transaction
- Successfully apply the principles of persuasion to any negotiation situation
- Effectively negotiate face-to-face, on the phone or through e-mail and other media
- Review some of the tips and tools professionals need to master
- Understand the tactics, techniques and power tools and how to recognize them being done
- Practice putting them into action through real-world field scenarios
- FSBO and Buyer Agents
- Seasoned Agent and New Agents
- Two Season Agents
The Power Negotiator’s Playbook is:
- in preparation,
- being open to options,
- knowing how to effectively work with trade-offs,
- knowing how to compromise without giving essential components away,
- and reaching a resolution that your client can find acceptable
You will soon realize that the “win-win” objective is merely a perception. Power comes from leveraging your options and alternatives so that the client has the best possible choices to consider and knows what the downside could be for each choice presented.
Learn more at www.REBInstitute.com
The content provider is the Real Estate Business Institute (REBI). REBI is an affiliate of the National Association of REALTORS®. Learn more at www.REBInstitute.com
Please click here to determine if you have necessary software to run the product.
You will have access to your course for 12 months from the date of purchase. After one year, the course will expire. No extensions will be given after the course expires; if you do not complete the course during the 12-month timeframe, you will need to repurchase it at full price and start again at the beginning.
Continuing Education Information
Not available for this course.