This course examines the changing role of real estate agents, provides tips on the technology needed to effectively work with online consumers, and gives you templates and strategies for operating with today’s real estate technology. Take this course anytime and from any PC with an Internet connection. You’ll have 6 months to complete this 8-hour course and pass the final exam. Upon completion, you earn 8 credits toward the CRS Designation.
With RRC eLearning Courses you can take them anywhere you have an Internet connection and at your own pace.
- Member: $150
- Non-member: $175
The following technology topics are covered in this course:
- Communicating with today’s Internet consumer
- Using your personal website to establish your niche and get more business
- Developing an Internet marketing plan
- Creating marketing materials from templates
- Strategies for upgrading or purchasing a new technology product or service
- Increasing productivity with outsourcing, virtual assistants, and automation
Please click here to determine if you have necessary software to run the product.
You will have access to your course for 12 months from the date of purchase. After one year, the course will expire. No extensions will be given after the course expires; if you do not complete the course during the 12-month timeframe, you will need to repurchase it at full price and start again at the beginning.
Continuing Education Information
Not available for this course.