C-RETS: HR Solutions for Teams
This one-of-a-kind course will answer all of your risk and liability questions when it comes to finding, hiring, compensating, training, evaluating, and firing team members.
- The growth of teams has clearly outpaced the support activities needed to ensure their success.
- This course will give you a firm foundation on how to manage your human resources and how to acquire and attract the right talent for your team.
- Understand the importance of each HR component and how it can minimize risk and liability
- Determine your team needs and find the right person for the job
- Understand how to attract the right talent
- Create and write an effective job description
- Understand the interview process and the legal and illegal components
- Understand the hiring process for employees, vendors and independent contractors
- Understand the importance of policy manuals, who gets it and what must and should be in it
- Understand the various tax forms and who is issued each one
- Understand the differences between employees and independent contractors and how to manage those relationships
- Understand the differences between exempt and non-exempt status and how to ensure you are compliant with labor laws
- Understand and determine employee and agent compensation options
- Determine and evaluate ongoing training and professional development for employees and independent contractors
- Understand how to effectively manage your team by setting expectations, monitoring and evaluating
- Understand the lawful and best practices for terminating a team member and how to avoid common mistakes
This course is an elective for the Certified Real Estate Team Specialist (C-RETS) certification and is an approved elective for the Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) designation.
Learn more at:www.whatisrebi.com/our-credentials/c-rets/
The content provider is the Real Estate Business Institute (REBI). REBI is an affiliate of the National Association of REALTORS®. Learn more at: www.REBInstitute.com
Please click here to determine if you have necessary software to run the product.
You will have access to your course for 12 months from the date of purchase. After one year, the course will expire. No extensions will be given after the course expires; if you do not complete the course during the 12-month timeframe, you will need to repurchase it at full price and start again at the beginning.
Continuing Education Information
Not available for this product.