C-RETS: Position Your Team for Profit
In today’s environment, profitability for many real estate teams is razor-thin. A keen appreciation of the numbers behind the numbers will give you the edge you need.
- Critical decision-making tools needed to focus on increasing profits while offering superior services.
- How these techniques can be smoothly integrated into the daily operation of your team.
- Set financial objectives to achieve superior performance.
- Understand basic financial terms and definitions.
- Understand a basic financial statement.
- Implement financial-based decisions to improve productivity and profitability.
- Identify factors affecting the profitability of a team.
- Develop an expense budget to monitor your team’s progress.
- Analyze the effects of operational changes to your bottom line.
This course is an elective for the Certified Real Estate Team Specialist (C-RETS) certification and is an approved elective for the Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) designation.
Learn more at: www.whatisrebi.com/our-credentials/c-rets/
The content provider is the Real Estate Business Institute (REBI). REBI is an affiliate of the National Association of REALTORS®. Learn more at: www.REBInstitute.com
Please click here to determine if you have necessary software to run the product.
You will have access to your course for 12 months from the date of purchase. After one year, the course will expire. No extensions will be given after the course expires; if you do not complete the course during the 12-month timeframe, you will need to repurchase it at full price and start again at the beginning.
Continuing Education Information
Not available for this product.