COMPLETELY REVISED! Baby Boomers represent the largest and wealthiest group of buyers and sellers in the country. Understand what motivates this growing market and how to address their needs with the prestigious SRES® (Seniors Real Estate Specialist®) designation.
This two-day training program offers real estate agents the unique opportunity to learn and build key skills in counseling adults age 50+ through selling their family home, buying rental property, moving to a senior community, among many other issues. Seniors Real Estate Specialists® learn how to:
- Identify the power of generational demographics
- Develop and maintain relationship marketing skills
- Counsel rather than sell to the 50+ market
- Distinguish the key differences in housing options
- Understand the implications of tax laws, probate and estate planning
SRES® Member Benefits:
- Customizable Marketing Tools
- SRES® Consumer Web Site (www.sres.org)
- Monthly Consumer Newsletter
- Moving On Booklet
- SRES® Business Partners
- Personalized Profile at www.SeniorsRealEstate.com.
- Monthly Free Webinars
- Online SRES® Community
- Referral network of 13,000 members in the U.S. and Canada
SRES® Designation Requirements:
- Successful completion of two-day SRES® Designation Course
- Membership in good standing of the SRES Council. The first year of membership is FREE to students who enroll in this course. Annual dues are $99 each year thereafter.
- Membership in good standing in the National Association of REALTORS® or an NAR cooperating association, including the Canadian Real Estate Association.
Bonus! The SRES® designation course counts as elective credit for the ABR® and CRS designations. It also counts as elective credit for the RSPS certification.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.SeniorsRealEstate.com.
Please click here to determine if you have necessary software to run the product.
You will have access to your course for 12 months from the date of purchase. After one year, the course will expire. No extensions will be given after the course expires; if you do not complete the course during the 12-month timeframe, you will need to repurchase it at full price and start again at the beginning.
Continuing Education Information
If your state is listed below, CE credit for the number of hours indicated is automatically included at no additional charge. The CE Shop manages the CE credit program for most of the Center for REALTOR® Development courses. After a course is completed, you will receive an email from The CE Shop with the steps that need to be taken to receive your CE credit.
If your state is listed below with unique CE Administrator noted, CE credit is administered as per individual instructions provided and additional fee, if any, is indicated.
If your state is not listed below, you may take the course and benefit from the knowledge and enhanced professionalism, but you will not receive CE credit.
For additional important details related to courses with CE credit, visit the "CE CREDIT" section of our FAQ.
Unless otherwise noted, the hours indicated below fulfill elective credit requirements.