When military staff and their families relocate, the services of a real estate professional who understands their needs and timetables makes the transfer easier, faster, and less stressful. This certification focuses on educating real estate professionals about working with current and former military service members to find the housing solutions that best suit their needs and take full advantage of military benefits and support.
Students will learn how to provide the real estate services—at any stage in the service member’s military career—that meet the needs of this niche market and win future referrals. Hone in your knowledge and skills for working with active duty military buyers and sellers, as well as veterans with the NAR's Military Relocation Professional Certification.
Earning NAR's MRP certification provides a number of important benefits, in addition to the knowledge you receive from taking the Military Relocation Professional course.
- Education in classroom and online formats that teach you how to work with current and former military service members to find the housing solutions that best suit their needs
- Use of the MRP logo and marketing materials to promote your certification
- Free Webinars that you can download anytime and anywhere
- Downloadable MRP certificate
- Differentiation as an MRP at REALTOR.org and realtor.com®
- Access to an exclusive online network to locate other Military Relocation Professionals for referrals and to share ideas.
- Quarterly e-Newsletter
- MRP lapel pin available for purchase through the REALTOR® Team Store
How to become MRP Certified:
- Be in good standing with the National Association of REALTORS®.
Complete the one-day Military Relocation Professional (MRP) Certification course.
- Complete 2 one-hour Webinars. Located on www.militaryrelocationpro.org
- Submit an application, including payment of the $195 application fee (see below for more information)
There is a one-time application fee of $195. Bonus! The Military Relocation Professional Certification course is an approved elective for the Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR®) designation.
Please click here to determine if you have necessary software to run the product.
You will have access to your course for 12 months from the date of purchase. After one year, the course will expire. No extensions will be given after the course expires; if you do not complete the course during the 12-month timeframe, you will need to repurchase it at full price and start again at the beginning.
Continuing Education Information
- If your state is listed below:
- The CE Shop manages the CE credit program for most of the Center for REALTOR® Development courses. If your state is listed as approved for CE Credit, the CE credit, for the number of hours indicated, is automatically included at no additional charge. After a course is completed, you will be prompted to complete the remaining steps to earn your CE Credit (complete survey and digital signature). If for some reason you do not complete those steps immediately you can get to those steps in few ways:
- you will receive an email from The CE Shop linking to those steps
- they are linked from the My Learning page under the course title box
- you can simply login at The CE Shop site to access a copy of your certificate at www.theceshop.com/login
- If you are experiencing CE issues please contact CE Shop toll free at 1.888.827.0777 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your state is not listed below, you may take the course and benefit from the knowledge and enhanced professionalism, but you will not receive CE credit.
- For additional important details related to courses with CE credit, visit the "CE CREDIT" section of our FAQ.
- Unless otherwise noted, the hours indicated below fulfill elective credit requirements.