At any given time, today's real estate professionals may be working with four generations of real estate buyers: Millenials, Generation X, the Baby Boomers, and Matures. So how do real estate professionals assess the distinct wants and needs of these generations and nurture real estate client relationships for a lifetime? Say hello to Generation Buy.
In this one-day course, students will examine the characteristics of these home buying generations and evaluate their expectations (expectations of the agent and the transaction) as well as communication preferences. As a turnkey resource, this course offers generation-specific marketing tools, networking tips, scripts, and counseling strategies to help real estate professionals formalize their agency relationships.
The Generation Buy Course counts as one REBAC elective course to be applied towards the ABR® Designation.
For more information, visit www.REBAC.net.
Please click here to determine if you have necessary software to run the product.
You will have access to your course for 12 months from the date of purchase. After one year, the course will expire. No extensions will be given after the course expires; if you do not complete the course during the 12-month timeframe, you will need to repurchase it at full price and start again at the beginning.
Continuing Education Information
- Click on your state on the map below to verify CE is offered for this course:
- The CE Shop manages the CE credit program for most of the Center for REALTOR® Development courses. If your state is listed as approved for CE Credit, the CE credit, for the number of hours indicated, is automatically included at no additional charge. After a course is completed, you will be prompted to complete the remaining steps to earn your CE Credit (complete survey and digital signature). If for some reason you do not complete those steps immediately you can get to those steps in few ways:
- you will receive an email from The CE Shop linking to those steps
- they are linked from the My Learning page under the course title box
- you can simply login at The CE Shop site to access a copy of your certificate at www.theceshop.com/login
- If you are experiencing CE issues please contact CE Shop toll free at 1.888.827.0777 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your state does not offer CE you may take the course and benefit from the knowledge and enhanced professionalism, but you will not receive CE credit.
- For additional important details related to courses with CE credit, visit the "CE CREDIT" section of our FAQ.
- Unless otherwise noted, the hours indicated fulfill elective credit requirements.