In Creating Value for Your Clients you solve real estate issues using a learn-by-doing approach. In this course you’ll encounter audio clips of how to conduct listing presentations, scripts for how to negotiate, sample documents from RRC students and members, and video stories from RRC instructors.
Take this course anytime and from any PC with an Internet connection. You’ll have 6 months to complete this 8-hour course and pass the final exam.
Upon completion, you earn 8 credits toward the CRS Designation, depending on what you need.
With RRC eLearning Courses you can take them anywhere you have an Internet connection and at your own pace.
The following topics are covered in the course:
- Getting started with annual business planning
- Preparing for your next listing presentation
- Negotiating the sale of a home
- Learning how to take excellent digital photos
- Strategies for evaluating potential real estate investments
- Creating a repeat business through referrals
Please click here to determine if you have necessary software to run the product.
Access to this product will expire in six months from the date of purchase. Following the six months, up to 2 three-month extensions can be purchased for $49 each.
Continuing Education Information
Not available for this product.