NAR's e-PRO® Certification Program Day 2: Canadian Edition
NAR's new e-PRO® curriculum shows you how to use the latest social media technologies, such as Facebook and Twitter, to create an online presence vital to reaching today's hyper-connected consumers. e-PRO® also teaches you how to take advantage of rich media and e-office strategies to run your business more efficiently.
By becoming an e-PRO®, you not only prove to consumers that you use the most advanced real estate technology to provide exceptional service, you take the lead in your market with the many benefits the e-PRO® certification offers your business including:
- Use of e-PRO® logo and name
- Differentiation at Realtor.org and at Realtor.com®
- Customizable e-PRO® marketing materials
- Searchable and modifiable e-PRO® online profile
- Free e-PRO® webinars
- Increased industry networking opportunities
NAR's e-PRO® Certification Program Requirements
To earn NAR's e-PRO® Certification, you must successfully complete the two-day e-PRO® program and be a member in good standing with the Canadian Real Estate Association:
- e-PRO®: Day 1 - offered in live classroom setting. The first day of e-PRO® coursework covers a wide range of topics, including the changing market, the modern consumer and how to use new real estate technologies to your advantage.
- e-PRO®: Day 2 - offered exclusively online (upon completion of Day 1 in a classroom) through REALTOR® University. The second day of the e-PRO® online real estate course curriculum provides a hands-on experience using social media such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube, and teaches you how to use these technologies to build your business.
Once you have successfully completed both days of the e-PRO® coursework, your information will be automatically sent to NAR for processing and you should be awarded NAR's e-PRO® certification within two weeks.
Bonus! NAR's e-PRO® Certification counts as elective credit for the ABR®, CIPS and CRS designations. It also counts as elective credit for the RSPS certification.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org more details.
For more information, visit www.ePRONAR.com
Please click here to determine if you have necessary software to run the product.
Access to this product will expire in six months from the date of purchase. Following the six months, up to 2 three-month extensions can be purchased for $49 each.
Continuing Education Information
Not available for this product.