This course bundle is eligible for 16 hours of credit toward the CRS Designation.
The RRC 16 hour bundle is geared to help those working toward the CRS Designation earn 16 CRS credits. This is a set of two eight-credit courses, Putting Technology to Work for your Clients and Keep it Simple with Low Cost Online Marketing.
After successful completion of these classes, you can:
- Employ various technologies to enhance your marketing and improve client relationships
- Acknowledge how technology is changing the role of the real estate agent
- Evaluate technology solutions for working effectively with today's savvy consumers
- Market yourself and your services online at little to no cost
- Create a solid online presence—get your website noticed, write a blog, participate in social media, use video in your marketing
This set of 8-credit courses will not only give you a total of 16 credits toward fulfilling your CRS Designation requirements, it will also improve how you market your business online and boost your knowledge of how to utilize technology to work more effectively with your clients.
- Member: $243
- Non-Member: $315
The content provider is the Residential Real Estate Council (CRS/RRC). CRS/RRC is an affiliate of the National Association of REALTORS®. Learn more at https://crs.com
Please click here to determine if you have necessary software to run the product.
You will have access to your course for 12 months from the date of purchase. After one year, the course will expire. No extensions will be given after the course expires; if you do not complete the course during the 12-month timeframe, you will need to repurchase it at full price and start again at the beginning.
Continuing Education Information
Not available for this course.