The Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) Designation Course establishes a foundation of training, skills, and resources to help you succeed as a buyer’s representative. This course is specifically designed to help you:
- Conduct a buyer counseling session
- Sign buyer clients to a written buyer representation agreement
- Provide exceptional service
- Negotiate buyer clients’ offers
- Bring the transaction to a successful close
This two-day online course incorporates peer-to-peer discussion forums and a downloadable Student Manual, which includes buyer representation checklists, forms, and worksheets that can help students organize and streamline their day-to-day buyer representation tasks and responsibilities. This course also features specific guidance from leading buyer representation experts Lynn Madison, Adorna Carroll, and Robert Morris. End-of-module quizzes reinforce key concepts and help students prepare for a completion exam at the end of the course.
Please click here to determine if you have necessary software to run the product.
You will have access to your course for 12 months from the date of purchase. After one year, the course will expire. No extensions will be given after the course expires; if you do not complete the course during the 12-month timeframe, you will need to repurchase it at full price and start again at the beginning.
Continuing Education Information
- Click on your state on the map below to verify CE is offered for this course:
- The CE Shop manages the CE credit program for most of the Center for REALTOR® Development courses. If your state is listed as approved for CE Credit, the CE credit, for the number of hours indicated, is automatically included at no additional charge. After a course is completed, you will be prompted to complete the remaining steps to earn your CE Credit (complete survey and digital signature). If for some reason you do not complete those steps immediately you can get to those steps in few ways:
- you will receive an email from The CE Shop linking to those steps
- they are linked from the My Learning page under the course title box
- you can simply login at The CE Shop site to access a copy of your certificate at www.theceshop.com/login
- If you are experiencing CE issues please contact CE Shop toll free at 1.888.827.0777 or email@example.com.
- If your state does not offer CE you may take the course and benefit from the knowledge and enhanced professionalism, but you will not receive CE credit.
- For additional important details related to courses with CE credit, visit the "CE CREDIT" section of our FAQ.
- Unless otherwise noted, the hours indicated fulfill elective credit requirements.