The Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA) certification course gives you the knowledge base and skills needed to successfully complete a comparative marketing analysis (CMA) and to clearly communicate it to your client(s). It is specifically designed to help residential real estate agents and brokers:
- employ best practices for pricing residential properties
- create and present comparative marketing analyses (CMAs)
- explain pricing recommendations
- work with appraisers and review an appraisal report
- keep up to date with market developments
- guide clients through the anxieties and misperceptions they often have about home values
This course is the main requirement for the Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA) certification and is an approved elective for the Accredited Buyer’s Representative® (ABR®) designation and the Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) designation.
Please click here to determine if you have necessary software to run the product.
For majority of states, you will have access to your course for 12 months from the date of purchase. After one year, the course will expire. No extensions will be given after the course expires; if you do not complete the course during the 12-month timeframe, you will need to repurchase it at full price and start again at the beginning. Please check the map for your specific state. Please Note: Course expirations vary for the states of NC, IA, DC, and OK. Please see each state's pop-up information when you click on the map.
Continuing Education Information
- Click on your state on the map below to verify CE is offered for this course:
- The CE Shop manages the CE credit program for most of the Center for REALTOR® Development courses. If your state is listed as approved for CE Credit, the CE credit, for the number of hours indicated, is automatically included at no additional charge. After a course is completed, you will be prompted to complete the remaining steps to earn your CE Credit (complete survey and digital signature). If for some reason you do not complete those steps immediately you can get to those steps in few ways:
- you will receive an email from The CE Shop linking to those steps
- they are linked from the My Learning page under the course title box
- you can simply login at The CE Shop site to access a copy of your certificate at www.theceshop.com/login
- If you are experiencing CE issues please contact CE Shop toll free at 1.888.827.0777 or email@example.com.
- If your state does not offer CE you may take the course and benefit from the knowledge and enhanced professionalism, but you will not receive CE credit.
- For additional important details related to courses with CE credit, visit the "CE CREDIT" section of our FAQ.
- Unless otherwise noted, the hours indicated fulfill elective credit requirements.