The first part of NAR’s e-PRO® certification provides high-level digital marketing theory, with practical suggestions for its consistent implementation. You will examine the modern consumer and discover how to capture and convert these prospects into clients. You will dive into an overall online marketing strategy that includes how to use content to engage consumers.
Using the concept of the Hub and Spokes online marketing model, you will learn how to optimize your primary web-based presence (your hub) and align your other online marketing activities (your spokes) to connect with modern consumers and convert them into clients.
You will also discover where to focus your efforts in social media and how to develop a consistent and sustainable content creation strategy. This course provides a thorough overview of social networks like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn as well as image-focused social networks like Instagram and Pinterest. Intellectual property rules will also be covered, and online advertising and paid marketing will be touched upon.
In addition to using technology to market your business, market your listings and connect with clients, technology is used throughout the buying and selling process. When home buyers and sellers do business with real estate professionals, they trust that the information they share will be kept confidential – so it is up to you to protect your clients’ data and protect it from data breaches.
In the second half of the course you will learn about the importance of data privacy and security as well as how to develop data privacy policies and procedures and fulfill legal responsibilities created by a data breach.
The content provider is the Center for Specialized REALTOR® Education (CSRE). CSRE is a wholly owned subsidiary of NAR.
Please click here to determine if you have necessary software to run the product.
You will have access to your course for 12 months from the date of purchase. After one year, the course will expire. No extensions will be given after the course expires; if you do not complete the course during the 12-month timeframe, you will need to repurchase it at full price and start again at the beginning.
Continuing Education Information
- If your state is listed below:
- The CE Shop manages the CE credit program for most of the Center for REALTOR® Development courses. If your state is listed as approved for CE Credit, the CE credit, for the number of hours indicated, is automatically included at no additional charge. After a course is completed, you will be prompted to complete the remaining steps to earn your CE Credit (complete survey and digital signature). If for some reason you do not complete those steps immediately you can get to those steps in few ways:
- you will receive an email from The CE Shop linking to those steps
- they are linked from the My Learning page under the course title box
- you can simply login at The CE Shop site to access a copy of your certificate at www.theceshop.com/login
- If you are experiencing CE issues please contact CE Shop toll free at 1.888.827.0777 or email@example.com.
- If your state is not listed below, you may take the course and benefit from the knowledge and enhanced professionalism, but you will not receive CE credit.
- For additional important details related to courses with CE credit, visit the "CE CREDIT" section of our FAQ.
- Unless otherwise noted, the hours indicated below fulfill elective credit requirements.