In this one-day, six-hour online course, the learner will evaluate the art and science of generating leads. The course examines the lead generation process from identifying viable leads, to qualifying them, and to converting them to clients. The course will also review the tools and techniques necessary to implement a successful lead generation strategy that is adaptable to your business and target market.
The course is divided into six broad areas which each cover the following:
- Lead Generation—identifying the sources of leads and how to nurture those relationships.
- Lead Incubation—determine the most effective techniques for maintaining top-of-mind awareness.
- Lead Conversion—applying scripts and communication strategies for qualifying and converting cold leads to warm ones.
- Tools and Systems—identify the tools and systems that are most effective for tracking and communicating with prospects.
- Tracking Leads and Analytics—understand the importance of tracking leads.
- Online Lead Generation—Explain the most effective techniques for using websites and social media for generating leads.
Throughout the entire course, applications of the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) Code of Ethics on communication with prospects is thoroughly discussed. Articles 12 and 15 of the Code specifically cover issues relating to advertising and communications, and statements about other real estate professionals. In addition, other legal and ethical considerations, especially the laws governing intellectual property and copyright are addressed.
The Generating Buyer and Seller Leads Course counts as one REBAC elective course to be applied towards the ABR® Designation.
For more information, visit www.REBAC.net.
The content provider is the Center for Specialized REALTOR® Education (CSRE). CSRE is a wholly owned subsidiary of NAR.
Please click here to determine if you have necessary software to run the product.
You will have access to your course for 12 months from the date of purchase. After one year, the course will expire. No extensions will be given after the course expires; if you do not complete the course during the 12-month timeframe, you will need to repurchase it at full price and start again at the beginning.
Continuing Education Information
- If your state is listed below:
- The CE Shop manages the CE credit program for most of the Center for REALTOR® Development courses. If your state is listed as approved for CE Credit, the CE credit, for the number of hours indicated, is automatically included at no additional charge. After a course is completed, you will be prompted to complete the remaining steps to earn your CE Credit (complete survey and digital signature). If for some reason you do not complete those steps immediately you can get to those steps in few ways:
- you will receive an email from The CE Shop linking to those steps
- they are linked from the My Learning page under the course title box
- you can simply login at The CE Shop site to access a copy of your certificate at www.theceshop.com/login
- If you are experiencing CE issues please contact CE Shop toll free at 1.888.827.0777 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your state is not listed below, you may take the course and benefit from the knowledge and enhanced professionalism, but you will not receive CE credit.
- For additional important details related to courses with CE credit, visit the "CE CREDIT" section of our FAQ.
- Unless otherwise noted, the hours indicated below fulfill elective credit requirements.